- Makes up to 200 flushable fresh wipes, saving you money.
- Dermatologically tested and approved for sensitive skin.
- Free from Alcohol, Parabens, Sulphites and Phenoxyethanol.
- Coconut oil and green tea soothe and nourish your skin.
- Vitamin E and B5 act as an anti-inflammatory.
- 100ml recyclable bottle.
- 12-month shelf life after opening.
- Not tested on animals.
- Made on the UK.
FreshX Tissue Spritz Coconut Oil
Vegetable glycerin and coconut oil serve as a natural emollient to hydrate the skin and lightly lubricate toilet tissue so it gently glides across skin.
Vitamins E, B5 and green tea cleanses and soothes and is known as a gentle anti inflammatory that can moisturise dry skin.
We use a range of natural preservatives made from sugar cane and corn along with food grade potassium sorbate and citric acid to prevent growth of harmful bacteria. To ensure that FreshX has the same silky feel in every spray we use polysorbate 20, a food grade emulsifier derived from dehydrated sugar and a fatty acid from vegetable fat (found in numerous food products from ice cream to wine).
FreshX Tissue Spritz products are formulated under strict cosmetic guidelines and registered under CPNP (cosmetic product notification portal-EC regulations directive 1223/2009).
FreshX Tissue Spritz is specially formulated for the most sensitive skin. The ingredients are naturally derived, microbiologist tested by ADSL (www.adsl.com) and dermatologically tested by ALBA Science (www.albascience.com). However everyone has different skin and some skin is extra sensitive. If you have extra sensitive skin or if you have allergies to certain ingredients, please test a small amount of product on a small area of skin before use. If you develop an allergic reaction or any irritation please stop use immediately and contact a doctor.
- Glycerin: made from plant oils and used for its moisturising benefits
- Polysorbate 20: a lubricating and soothing effect on skin, derived from the natural product sorbitol
- Propylene Glycol:a synthetic liquid which helps the skin to absorb moisture
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: made from coconut oil and helps moisturise the skin
- Tocopheryl Acetate: is a form of vitamin E, is a natural skin conditioning agent and antioxidant
- Panthenol: derived from vitamin B5 and works as a lubricant and moisturiser
- Cocos Nucifera: known as coconut oil
- Fruit Extract: concentrated fruit syrup
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: known as green tea leaf extract and is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- AV Parfum: a mixture of fragrant essential oils
- Citric Acid: extract from citric fruits used as a natural preservative
- Disodium EDTA: natural product used as a preservative
- Benzophenone 4: a synthetic product used as a preservative
- Xanthan Gum: made from sugars and used for its hydrating benefits
- Sodium Benzoate: natural preservative
- Potassium sorbate: natural preservative
- Coumarin – an organic flavouring substance found in cinnamon
All it takes is two sprays onto toilet tissue for a moistening, cleansing and soothing wipe.
FreshX Tissue Spritz cleans by lightly moistening the tissue, helping it glide across your skin to leave you feeling clean,fresh and confident.
And as FreshX Tissue Spritz is packed with natural botanicals, not only does it clean, soothe and hydrate your skin – but our recyclable bottle means less plastic ends up in our oceans and landfill.
When we say we love your skin and our planet, we mean it.