- Antibacterial hand wipe for use on tissue or directly onto hands.
- Using the best pharmaceutical grade alcohol (70%) kills 99.99% of bacteria.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Tea Tree Essential Oil to soothe, protect and nourish the skin and prevent infections.
- Vitamins E, for its soothing properties and B5 which acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Free from Parabens, Sulphites and Phenoxyethanol.
- Over 500 uses per bottle.
- 100ml recyclable bottle.
- 12-months shelf life after opening.
- Made in the UK.
FreshX Tissue Spritz Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser with Aloe Vera & Tea Tree
The first Antibacterial hand sanitiser that can be used directly onto hands or tissue giving you all-round security and the confidence of knowing that it kills 99.99% of Bacteria. Even better it makes your hands smell great and stay moisturised with the help of Aloe Vera leaf juice which combined with Tea Tree Essential oil also helps promote healthy skin and prevent infections.
Each 100ml bottle provides over 500 uses !
- Alchohol Denat. – Generally considered to be the safest pharmaceutical alchohol.
- Aqua – water
- Glycerin – made from plant oils and used for its moisturising benefits.
- Parfum – mixture of fragrant essential oil.
- Panthenol – vitamin B5, used as a moisturiser and to improve healing.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – a form of vitamin E and natural skin conditioning agent.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – more commonly known as Aloe Vera, extracted from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Used medicinally for thousands of years. Can soothe skin and acts as a moisturising agent.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil – Tea Tree Leaf extract, the superpower of Essential Oils, traditionaly used as an antiseptic with wound healing properties.
- Benzyl Benzoate – organic alcohol and natural preservative.
- (May contain) +/- C1 42090 and CI 1940 – organic food colourant.